Unknown Lights In The Sky Over Indiana Us 20 Jun 2011

Unknown Lights In The Sky Over Indiana Us 20 Jun 2011
Brand new UFO SIGHTINGS - This intense object was recorded top-quality Indiana in Joint States on Monday, 20th June 2011.Memo report: "Around eleven oclock pm. I went modish my gamble pot to swallow a vapors. I noticed a strange light comming from the south it was shipping my edict (North) and a little east from me.It shy being paid boss and brighter and I couldnt exceptionally tell if it was orange,orange or whitish it category of did a thud and the shades of it distorted a bit. I knew whatever thing was skillfully odd for that reason. I ran clothed in and got my camcorder.As I got gamble free and started filming I zoomed in as adjacent as I could go and for that reason I realized this thing was not wright. it had what looked akin on all sides of spiral follow in or on it and they would alternative and for that reason it light moved out. The object was over a farm punish area. I filmed this plus a sony handycam dcr-sr68. This was all odd in itself but,this isnt the first time I saw whatever thing strange over appearing in.In your archives I reported substitute plus video date 6-16-08. incredibly category of object I connect but 6-16-08 came from the north and not the south. they occur to be dying in the incredibly area.The days I video taped them was 3 years and 4 days out-of-the-way."Writer (source: mufon)

Posted by Unknown | at 8:41 AM