2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In San Francisco

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In San Francisco
UFO Detection IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 11TH 2014 - UFO Lately Deceptive AT 240 FPS Put on video OF Miserable Perpetual (QUICK WEEK) - In attendance Requirement BE HUNDREDS OF THESE VIDEOS

I was execution Miserable Angles between 100's of population on rooftops. I used my iPhone6 to tail a few unwieldy mo videos of blue angles. Never attainment them more willingly only this minute choice me. 5 existence with, I watched the videos and once I saw them in slo-mo (THEY WERE SHOT AT 240FPS) I saw everything relatively unbelievable. In attendance ought be 100's of videos come up to that, 10,000+ population were execution the blue angles. I did not see whatsoever in real time and you cannot to the highest degree see whatsoever in real time on the video either. But since I was taking photographs at 240FPS, at unwieldy mo, object haulage kitty-cornered the sky, construction a team to "NARROW YOUR EYES" at the flying blue angles, such as they narrow your eyes about tranquil and plunder off at 10-100x the speed of the jet planes is able-bodied marked. I restrain the tale video, untreated on my iPhone 6. It possibly will be validated by experts. You possibly will further ask on home-grown tv station for other population who shot 3:27:00 - 3:28:00PM in high speed! Other population ought restrain far off best video of this. In attendance were hundreds of population who ought restrain shot this and fair did not result what is on their videos.

Spanking 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1t1zVjsAny photograph, in character or in coarse, is illegal fault influence of copyright court case. Email Tad Supervision for follow a line of investigation, remarks or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:04 PM