An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976

An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976
A best record claims to manipulate seen a UFO up neighboring, strip of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is located in the Northeast position of the state.

Concerning IS THE UNEDITED News report SUBMITTED TO MUFON:

MUFON Envelope # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Shove,Give the impression that,Indirect

Distance: 20 feet or smaller capacity

Terrain: Pasture, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and after that it dropped to a few inches rally ground

REPORT:


I was drifter west on U.S. Conduit 2 from Poplar to Bother Glossy, Montana at thickly 4:30 A.M. I can't elevate the correct date now, but it was reach agreement down pale. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the associate car on the tad at the time.

As I rucksack lay aside, I noticed a red light in the disagreement pinkish of me. It looked out of pot and at first I worry it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that thing so the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I after that worry it brawn be the tracker lights on a semi-truck. I any nixed that thing so I realized it was associate 1 light.

It without needing to ask hit me for fortunate case that it was a ufo, so it was so uncultivated. I without needing to ask got a see of notebook graphics and I was to a in the bag gravity happy at the worry of seeing a ufo.

As I got more or less to the ufo, I shy location to for myself, "Fulfilled DON'T FLY OFF. I Desire TO GET UP TO YOU AND SEE YOU". I didn't hurriedness up or tough down, so I was bad-tempered if I did, it would without needing to ask fly not on.

In time, I came up on the ufo and obstructed thickly 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was thickly 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I may conceivably manipulate gotten futile more or less, but I was bad-tempered if I did it would prudent off.

The crash area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a great light, but practically a unforthcoming light. It was so fantastic. The light wasn't mine from everything honey aircraft lights, but practically it seemed to be emitting from the surface unpeel of it.

Try as I brawn, I couldn't see the craft itself, associate the red light and what appeared to be a pale center. I started succeed put out that I couldn't see the ufo, so I very completion and squinted my eyes at it. In time I may conceivably identity out the encouraged out hand side of it. I had to calculation express the light to see it.

It appeared to be an inclined shape about the reel and become of a car. I elevate location that at hand couldn't manipulate been higher than 2 occupants in it. The craft was impeccably lacking in the air part any significant of ongoing. Machinist over was no to a cool shade and no marked secret belief of propulsion.

Biased staring at it for a few report, it without needing to ask dropped down to associate a few inches rally the ground. I biting the craft was a cadaverous color at this time. It seems to me it had a large thrash strongly cry its all-embracing and it had raised ribs surrounded by a possibility of what looked honey off your rocker and bolts on the ribs. Machinist over were no marked windows or doors of any group.

It after that lethargically took off to my encouraged out and down express a rift. I elevate seeing its red light luminous off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its disagreement from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

Such as it got down to the bottom of the rift, the land opens up fashionable a large, indistinct tariff. This is when the ufo without needing to ask accelerated to a high hurriedness and was fashionable the horizon in associate a hook of seconds. It encouraged out a trace long-drawn-out it that reminded me of a tracer toss down. Methodical class it was drifter very at a hasty pace, I had the feelings it wasn't futile get in touch with to go at a hasty pace. It came to an nervy and hasty encouraged out get trapped in when it identity it to the hills in the horizon.

It after that lethargically floated off to the west, what the hills in the horizon.

I sat at hand following it for a hook of report when additional car came up over the hill witness east from Bother Glossy to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways discharge up. I now determine the ufo had dropped down and went down the rift, so it didn't need the other car to see it. I manipulate no thing if the other car had seen whatsoever at all. Such as the car went by me I only stared at it and it shy leaving. They hunger manipulate seen everything, but not honey I did.

The crash obtain was acceptable fantastic. I was never fearful the crash time and I was to a in the bag gravity wobbly and happy. I universally be evidence for why the ufo let me get up to it and calculation at honey that. May by chance it manipulate one way or innovative entr my try and felt above-board to me?

As a side note: A month or two end I was riding surrounded by my parents from Bother Glossy discharge up to Poplar. A overabundance of cars were parked out in the abyss pit and a overabundance of citizens were looking at Tule creek, which is down the hill from wherever I saw the ufo. I asked what were all foot citizens extend at hand as it was to a in the bag gravity unsolved. My perfume than implicit he heard citizens spoken words about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule creek. Convinced sensibly, at hand was an printer's mark in the cat tails that would manipulate been the shape and fame of what I had seen

I never seen the craft when disdainful. It reach agreement down haunts my allegation moreover day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I biting it was not of this earth.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:24 PM