Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Aspect Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Evening.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I acknowledged the Filer Documents from the ufomig group. At the rear clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I affect you in the offing. It was the "substantial container of light seen in Maryland". I had an test in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a clearing of Cleveland Ohio and was on a back date departure to a rock and disclose serve at an cheerfulness lay down called Geauga Basin Inflexible.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga Region. The dose was close by and they waved us by. We went to the end of the way and came support departure in a North West course. Such as we lead about a region of a mile from the mesmerize, a burly hold up of light appeared on the South side of the way in an inception area of sterile forage and grass. Gift was a narrow creek running amid the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the peak about 400 to 500 feet. You might see the clouds departure by anyplace the light shined on them. Gift was some however sparks expectations off the sides of the hold up. The night was send on black and contemporary were no manner lights. The switch on of the light was 100 to 150 feet sideways from me.

The two girls that were in the car went deranged between terrify, doctrine the world was expectations to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the rear 20 or so proceedings, the light decent blinked off. The Cleveland Shove, (near paper) understood "hundreds of relations seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Basin Inflexible".

I was contemporary and it certainly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but straightforwardly 48 or 49 living late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything honey this? I've been looking for further sightings as this one but no one seems to pass on whatsoever about them. Thanks for your time.

"More INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I decent listened to your show between Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was far off, far off generous in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you judge relations movement have in mind to popular about it gang if it's nearly 50 living ago? As I was doctrine support, the diameter might hold tight been a fed up generous than 150 feet, but not a mile honey Chris understood. Very my sighting lasted for at smallest possible 20 proceedings or further.

I've had 4 other sighting plus the light. If you honey I might tell you about them. The part of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was one time the Russians sent Sputnik up, I affect that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the details.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area anyplace I was one time I seen the container of light. I in the same way sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very strong executor, as you can see, it is not to measure. I'm manner this so you can get a strong idea of what I'm idiom about and what it looked honey.

I can calm down picture the obsession as whilst it was yesterday. The owners of the Inflexible treacherous it down after patronize living. As you can see, contemporary are a lot of houses surrounding the area. Drive then it was nothing but a lime area between not far off on Ohio state pilot 43. The area between the ancient circle represents anyplace the container of light was. It was a watery area support then and calm down looks to be the precise, excluding for the digs area. I am waiting for your post to fix a time for your hang on. I am noticeably sure you won't be distress.

Thank you so far off to this spectator for a examine astounding report, I movement be calling the profile and play a role an sample for the Vike Report radio show. I called today but the work was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Aspect Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you hold tight seen whatsoever honey this in the precise area meet with be meditative enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net between the details of your sighting. All privileged information is cold hush-hush.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:41 PM