Ufo Sighting In Penn Yan New York On August 28Th 2013 Unexplainable I Have Never Ever Seen Anything Like It

Ufo Sighting In Penn Yan New York On August 28Th 2013 Unexplainable I Have Never Ever Seen Anything Like It
UFO SIGHTING IN PENN YAN, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 28TH 2013 - UNEXPLAINABLE.. I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT.

My niece Lily had told me of a strange object she had seen and I was explaining to her that I had also seen one, right around her age (9). And took it as nothing more than her imagination. I was standing outside..I believe it was alittle after midnight and I was texting my friend and happened to look up, for satellites or anything really, and happened to catch a form, but not at first..now my eyes were adjusting to the darkness after my cellphone but as I looked up after I rubbed my eyes a few times I realized I was looking at something...that I have never,ever seen. We live close to an airport so helicopters and planes are a regular sight and experience for me, but this object... I know.. Was not of this world or anything we've known. It was 5 lights, slowly pacing and crossing eachother, so immediately I thought meteorite crossing a shooting star, or a satellite or vice versa, so I was excited! Then realized nothing burned out..or faded away. I tried to record it on my phone and have the original recording but there wasn't enough to actually dissect to make me feel better. I'm not religious nor am I a believer of the after life, But I can tell you right now that I am now a believer of beings not of our soil, and I feel pig headed for not evaluating or knowing it sooner... this made me take a step back and really think.. whole heartedly on what is really out there.. and how I perceive it.. I don't want to feel like I'm crazy.. at all. But I know what I saw... I can't deny that.. I saw it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:18 AM