On Line Petition To Send David Sereda Into Space

On Line Petition To Send David Sereda Into Space
Please imitate and contact this commerce, as well as your deal in axiom "I confine this notion to contact David Sereda arrived space on the NASA Space Shuttle to perfect for UFOs. I repute NASA has not been imminent as well as all of the evidence they accommodate for ET contact. Station the letter to: astronaut.selection@mail.nasa.govSilent Commanding officer NASA Representative Michael Griffin;Subject: Specialized Skills application for AstronautI, David Sereda, would breed to help to give rise to an astronaut for special reasons. I saw a UFO in Berkeley, CA in 1968 to the same degree I was 7 go old. It was saucer twisted, metalic and hovered silently not far from the Berkeley Place of birth Lab for over 20 report. Contemporary were fifty or so witnesses as well as me. A long time ago 20 report, the flying saucer went invisible: hidden to the exposed eye that is. See you later, My deal in is David Sereda. I am a branded Space Science Theoretical and UFOlogist. This year I will accommodate oral to over 100 million family connections completed radio and TV appearances. The same as of cetain research I accommodate glossed arrived NASA Space Shuttle UFO phenomena, millions of Americans repute NASA is loss evidence of UFOs appearing on such missions. Contemporary is now proclamation that NASA has been retouching photographs as well as UFO in them (deleting UFOs). Gary McKinnon, the British Visual display unit Hacker, testifies to this as well. NASA right and proper contact as well as Extraterestrials to the same degree it first set out to start arrived space (See the Space Act and the Brooking chart 1958). If contact has been ended, and the American mess has been deceived, NASA may accommodate ended the utmost misfortune habitually for a mess agency. I would breed to go on the space shuttle and the ISS to hold studies of UFO phenomenon through special cameras still wet behind the ears to audible, infrared and UV to search for UFO activity. I would breed to report my end result to the American family connections. I am now collecting a declare of signatures of intimates who indigence me to fly on the NASA space shuttle in space to search for ET craft. Please advise me of the application happen. Soberly,David Sereda

Origin: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 3:53 PM