Ohare Ufo Incident Mobile Footage

Ohare Ufo Incident Mobile Footage
Since I posted my video clip, I have been contacted through You Tube by many, many people. One guy sent me his telephone number and over a detailed conversation he told me that he had also witnessed and filmed a UFO at the airport on the same day, and on Wednesday 25th I met up with him, he seemed like a credible and honest man, and I have no reason to doubt his claims.

He told me that he has never come forward because he does not want to be the subject of ridicule, and he does not want to be involved with the media, UFO researchers and UFO fanatics, and who can blame him?, just look at the reaction I have received in less than a week. He told me that on November 7th 2006 he was at Chicago O'hare International Airport when he saw a huge Flying Saucer, he said he grabbed his cell phone and started filming the UFO, he witnessed the Flying Saucer hovering for 1 minute over the airport after which time he said it just simply vanished before his very eyes. He said that after 45 seconds his cell phone suddenly cut off and went dead, which he cant explain as it was fully charged. He said that the UFO was a huge, silent, dark, hazy, saucer-shaped, metallic craft. He thinks that several different UFO'S were witnessed that day as his sighting was at 4.28 p:m, and he believes that the true, full story has still yet to be told.

He has decided to share his stunning evidence with the world, and here it is, he wishes to remain anonymous, and wants to simply get on with his life without any hassle. The sound from his clip has been removed to protect his identity as he can be clearly heard speaking. Believe what you want, but I believe his footage is genuine and shows an Unidentified Flying Object of unknown origin. Photo copyright 2009 ohareufowitness. Therealworldno.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 6:44 AM