Ufo Sighting In Oregon On July 24Th 2013 Cigar Shaped Day Ufo Changes To Sphere Vanishes

Ufo Sighting In Oregon On July 24Th 2013 Cigar Shaped Day Ufo Changes To Sphere Vanishes
UFO SIGHTING IN OREGON ON JULY 24TH 2013 - CIGAR SHAPED DAY UFO CHANGES TO SPHERE, VANISHES.I was waiting for a bus at the station and off in the distance (not sure how far), a faint flash caught my attention in the sky. It blended in quite well to the cloudless, sunny sky. I observed an object, cigar-like in shape, on a straight and downward path at first, then the object became smaller and spherical in shape. It stopped moving after a bit and stayed in one spot, where it seemed to have vanished completely. I was unable to continue to view it as I was traveling at that point. Prior to leaving the station (and after it "vanished"), I had noticed an airplane in another part of the sky opposite the ufo. It was lower in the sky than the object I observed, and there was a clear contrail whereas the object made none.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 10:40 PM