Ufo Sighting In Lincoln Nebraska On June 21St 2013 Solid Black Disc A Light In The Center Sourrounded By Darkness

Ufo Sighting In Lincoln Nebraska On June 21St 2013 Solid Black Disc A Light In The Center Sourrounded By Darkness
UFO SIGHTING IN LINCOLN, NEBRASKA ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - SOLID BLACK DISC. A LIGHT IN THE CENTER, SOURROUNDED BY DARKNESS, THEN, AN OUTER RING OF LIGHTS.

I was sitting on the front porch. I'm a sky watcher. I noticed a bright light moving south. I had no idea what it was, there weren't any navigation lights, and it was going pretty fast on a straight course. it was a round, black abject with a light in the center, and a ring of lights surounding the disc. It moved from north to south, and then it disappeared. It didn't shock me, I've seen things before.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:49 AM