Ufo Sighting In New York New York On June 12Th 2013 It Didnt Look Like Anything Ive Seen

Ufo Sighting In New York New York On June 12Th 2013 It Didnt Look Like Anything Ive Seen
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK ON JUNE 12TH 2013 - IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING I'VE SEEN

The city was hectic due to two window cleaners hanging off a falling scafold on 57th Street and 8th avenue. I was walking towards Port Auth on 8th avenue and 42nd street when a couple of ambulances rushed pass me and I looked up towards the East when I saw this object hovering towards the right side of the Chrysler building. Helicopters and a plane passed by it. The more I looked at it, the more I realized I had no idea what I was looking at. I was able to take a picture and as soon as it did it vanished. I took the picture with my iphone 5, I know it's not the best picture but I was happy to take it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:55 AM