Ufo Sighting In Modesto California On August 24Th 2013 Out In Back Yard Saw A Bright Star

Ufo Sighting In Modesto California On August 24Th 2013 Out In Back Yard Saw A Bright Star
UFO SIGHTING IN MODESTO, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - OUT IN BACK YARD SAW A BRIGHT STAR, THEN I RELIZED THERE WAS NOT A STAR THAT BRIGHT IN THAT DIRECTION, AS IT PASSED THE TREES I GOT A BETTER LOOK.

1. In my back yard 2. I was looking up to the West and then saw a bright light behind a tree after it passed the tree I could see it clearly, it was bright like a diamondand that when I saw the 2nd object smaller and gray in color no lights on it and it went under the 1st object and headed North, I didn't pay to much attention to it for it was going to be out of sight anyway and the othere object was bright and looked alot bigger.3 3. I had my flashlite and was pointed at it and hoped it would blink back or something, it didn't have any running lights or blinking lights. 4. The bright object just keep on a stright path to the South maybe over by HWY 5? the othere object was dark gray and went under the bright one and headed North, and I stop to keep watching the bright one. 5. Hoping it would single back. I just keep flashing my light at it and would change it by blinking at it nothing seemed to work. 6. Went out of sight.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:12 AM