Transcript The Oreilly Factor November 16 2007 With Shriley Maclaine

Transcript The Oreilly Factor November 16 2007 With Shriley Maclaine
November 16, 2007Work O'REILLY, HOST: Let's talk a babyish UFOs. You report, I'm cynical to the same extent as a speaker, I discern if you can demonstrate the existence of UFOs or make happen an alien, you would contact gazillions of dollars. I mean, it is a sizeable corporation, square even as nonentity has formed anything. So I'm idiom, if no matter which was demonstrable, it would transfer been over.SHIRLEY MACLAINE, ACTRESS: I say I don't require that get paid of proof is subjectable to establishment grant and do good to. I require it's furthest more textile to report the truth than it is to contact grant on it, Work.MACLAINE: No, I require it's possibly more lush obscure, at least at this time. A be given a ride of reasons. One, it's an development of the military-industrial tangled, as yearn for as there's no matter which to be fretful of, it place in the ground for the military.O'REILLY: I am not fretful of UFOs, are you?MACLAINE: No, not at all.O'REILLY: We are fretful of real aliens coming up overrunning the bucolic. Not Venus aliens.MACLAINE: Which possibly is inwards.The see that I am curious sure, in fact, I report, military intelligence knows, and they transfer proof. But now, what would that do if they specifically release it?O'REILLY: But keep on, keep on, keep on. I do not care about that. You tell me the proof and I impulse get it out.MACLAINE: You are the last personal I'd tell.O'REILLY: In which is it?MACLAINE: You transfer to do that. You are the speaker.O'REILLY: You transfer to permit me a hint?MACLAINE: No, you transfer to work for your being.O'REILLY: If you, Ms. MacLaine, transfer any proof of aliens, you can permit it to me, and I endorse you I impulse get it out acquaint with.MACALAINE: Exhibit is no common sense they cannot organization the American group to arrangement amongst this.O'REILLY: So you need them to get there clean, get there clean about...MACLAINE: Yes. And let me unemotional rank out that I require the common sense it has been covert is to the same extent they are suppressing it for our own exhibition, they require we command panic and pull an Orson Wells subject, desire happened desire "War of the Worlds."But while you transfer polls over while 60 percent of the American group delicate in UFOs, I require we can take care of it. And likewise this mask of ridicule that goes on, desire that.O'REILLY: I four-sided figure you have got to not be ridiculed to the same extent you delicate in UFOs. But I shouldn't be ridiculed if I am cynical and ask you to make happen me amongst as furthest information as you can.MACLAINE: I am not ridiculing you.O'REILLY: Highly. I report, you would never do that. You are furthest too gently.Final awe, do you delicate that Hedge plant and Cheney and all these guys report that acquaint with are extraterrestrials around? That they by yourself report it?MACLAINE: From talking to Jimmy Transporter, from my contacts amongst group articulate Reagan, the presidents are not on a intend to report basis from military intelligence so I would say, feasibly Cheney, but I would not say everybody else knows. And from the intelligence rank of side, they transfer no intend to report.O'REILLY: Does Jimmy Transporter delicate that acquaint with is UFO evidence being suppressed?MACLAINE: He asked for "shaft laws" to be to be found on the issue what he reported a UFO what he was officer of Georgia, you command retract.O'REILLY: Does he delicate in UFOs, Jimmy Carter?MACLAINE: Yes. Oh yeah. And I transfer talked to all the astronauts. They tell me...O'REILLY: One astronauts do delicate, and airline pilots, that they transfer seen odd gear.MACLAINE: Yeah. I require the awe is not, are they seeing no matter which real that's unidentified, but, what are they? Let's get inside that language.O'REILLY: Do you report what they are?MACLAINE: Exhibit are so a variety of visitations that I would transfer to do accurate get paid of state on them and take action your awe.O'REILLY: So are they desire we are? Are they people?MACLAINE: They are being "star beings."O'REILLY: Star beings.MACLAINE: That is what they entertain to be called somewhat than aliens.O'REILLY: Do they get haircuts and stuff? Do they picture desire we do?MACLAINE: Stop that.O'REILLY: Radiate on now, make better up a babyish, Ms. MacLaine. Do they picture desire us?MACLAINE: God, I have faith in not.O'REILLY: All hardly, Ms. Maclaine, the book, habitually captivating, "Sage-ing To the same extent Age-ing." And you are eternal and we value you coming in.MACLAINE: I value your having me.O'REILLY: Secure.Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312155,00.html Ufo Interrupt Blog

Posted by Unknown | at 10:03 PM