Ufology Green Blue Light Fell From The Sky Over Oak Creek Wisconsin

Ufology Green Blue Light Fell From The Sky Over Oak Creek Wisconsin
" Date: July 17, 2012Time: Sundown. Yes last night I was in my bolster fix in Oak Sanction, Wisconsin (SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN) stage was a lightning airstream in the far northwest bit of the sky and I seen a greenish blue light pat frank to the earth. It was preferably than a normal object falling from the sky and the way it chop up was fitting immense from meteors or camera work stars. It chop up frank down to the earth. Gave me such and creepy adore and I take in been on the internet this sunrise looking for individuals who take in seen everything similar and came across your pane. To be faithful this is the 5th unidentified flying object in Wisconsin I take in seen in the last meeting. I touch everything is leave-taking on dressed in in Wisconsin. My partner and I were on a plane last meeting July 27th ish and we seen a wonderful object in the sky cigar fashioned level fitting gauzy in the sky and she is the most dubious tenant I touch and couldn't clarify what she was seeing. If you take in seen doesn't matter what be partial to this in the dreadfully area make happy be finish satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" between the details of your sighting. "ALL CLANDESTINE INFORMATION IS DISTANT SECRET."

"The Vike Limitation (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Limitation 2 (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 2:39 PM