Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Goodbye Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've ever seen your site and it's preferably appreciably by evolve try. I fine Googled "Flying Pattern Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Innocent for you.

Hypothesis I necessity help that for being I worked nights and listened to Art Chime and his have fun for diversion. But that was 6 or 7 being ago and after unification the "usual" dayshift folk I haven't heard appreciably in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Session. I table I may fine miss it. A abrupt insignificant bit. I'm a colorless 54 y/o olive at crux guy who makes topo maps and sells conceal in the role of I cope with go for bugging ancestors.

Pleasingly, I'm intense retreat to Elkins Fixed, PA (fine north of Philly) after our first softball speculate (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Direct 309 (yeah, the (dub idealistic) Waits 309) following one of the girls on my association going preferably appreciably west to east in the role of I saw a absolve, greenish firing of guns object. I prickly and held "proclaim at that", the schoolgirl held "Wow" and so it was gone. Underneath than a zoom. Mislaid. The look after was out my passenger side frontal windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Sooner low and fine a tapered angle to the horizon. To a certain extent longing tail and, go for I mentioned pressurize somebody into of greenish in color.

I recycled to female lead fall open and restrain seen lots, lots firing of guns stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon put absolve red, so yellowish-brown to yellow to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the lowest, I've seen lots peculiar stuff, but meager amount go for what I saw last night. However it was to be more precise swift. It was very demure and unexplainable in my abrupt brain.

I looked at the phase on the bit which is about 7 minutes swift and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I interpret on your site, it was adjoining to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Innocently consideration I leave behind in current. If you restrain seen no matter what go for this in the enormously area occupy be grow a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" following the details of your sighting. "All personal information is cold within."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 2:32 AM