Ufo Sighting In Charleston Oregon On August 23Rd 2013 Ufo Was Traveling And Flashing

Ufo Sighting In Charleston Oregon On August 23Rd 2013 Ufo Was Traveling And Flashing
UFO SIGHTING IN CHARLESTON, OREGON ON AUGUST 23RD 2013 - UFO WAS TRAVELING AND FLASHING. WHEN I POINTED IT OUT TO MY FAMILY IT DOVE INTO SPACE AND DISAPPEARED

I was crabbing with my family in Charleston Oregon. I looked up as I was also star gazing and saw a UFO traveling from the north to the south. When I pointed it out to my family the only other one that saw it was my niece. It then flashed and disappeared into blackness or space. I thought that it was a satellite at first but a satellite doesn't move like that. That was at 9:10 pm. At 9:28Pm I saw another UFO going from the South to the North acting the same way and it also disappeared. At 9:40Pm I saw another UFO traveling from the northwest to the Southeast across the sky making a total of 3 UFO's in a time frame of about 30 minutes. I then packed up and went home to come and report these incidents to MUFON. I see UFO's on a regular basis and we seem to be getting a lot of action up here. Thank You

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:31 PM