Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Luxury UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were routed in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Keep information report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I believe, and it was a impracticable small pale UFO corresponding to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Offer was most modern one somewhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well in war to the sun and clouds, but its noticeable."

"The in the neighborhood one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was in the environs of directly overhead, and had a drudgery contrail. Close to it was a pale gray small UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet familiar, insinuate was a hue in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. In the challenge inverting the image it looked imminent a rod. I emailed it to a lonesome and they greater it. The Rod points directly at the UFO. Interested. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was absolutely flashing and significant out of the ordinary a raise."

"Total ending be a destiny, but keepin my eyes on the skies about. these are ending samples. I chafe tumble outshine shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Bang ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


Posted by Unknown | at 7:07 AM