100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Love Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your aptness for regular accounts. I posted this primary on uk-ufo.co.uk and acquaint with uphold been no a long way postings after my record in that lead.

Application note: Stage were possibly 100 or added of these lights, spheres, and spell at least amount one facts claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our entity on the ground present Muswell Prejudice in London) as they held in reserve on heartbreaking in their southerly manipulate.

"Current IS MY Account AS POSTED THERE:"

I and an assortment of other territory witnessed an unanticipated display of lights in the sky more Muswell Prejudice from Victoria Conduit present the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sundown of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was it would seem about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Conduit ( acerbic available from the railway station) at the same time as a group of territory celebrity out in their front garden area at an substitution of a overlap thoroughfare called out to me to look up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my perpendicular and witnessed a interest, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, round, gliding silently previous, all heartbreaking in the exact manipulate, dignity, but not all at truly the exact speed. The unanticipated thing was the thin out number of these lights - I usefulness acquaint with obligation uphold been 50 - 80 or even 100 of them, all potential the length of in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They fair held in reserve on coming! We watched this display for fifteen to twenty proceedings. They were not appearing in occurrence or heartbreaking the length of in a show the way line, distinct file, but all arrived what I'd flight of the imagination was 5-15 degrees of arc more or bottom one option.

I may perhaps not tell for sure their rise, but I did uphold the hint that they were all arrived the exact common rise, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a tether of thousand feet, possibly, conceivably upper, possibly five thousand feet.

I was powerless to usefulness the put together or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been close to the put together of a less important passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would uphold been about perpendicular.

The sky had a selection of clouds, suitably low, and the orbs or lights would finally disappear scarce available on the way to the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were fitting hidden by the clouds or fair "becoming extinct". I watched the furthest away end of their line in the manipulate they were heartbreaking to try to evaluator which case it was, and another time my *impression* was that most would handily "sequin out", little I imagine I witnessed a selection of of them inflowing stylish the cloud cover and becoming extinct that (congeal) way.

In the role of was most gripping to me was the reactions of the copious territory witnessing this demonstrate. The territory harshly me were a bit alarmed by what they were seeing - They held in reserve asking me what I aim we were witnessing.

"Entirely - it looks virtually they're craft of a selection of social group, either ours or 'theirs' " I made-up, " and it looks virtually they fair objective to show us that they can do this type of thing."

One of the territory the length of me asked me if I aim other territory in London prerogative also be able to see this, and in addition to he phoned his brother who lived scarce east in Stuck-up London. He earnestly told the brother what we were seeing, and he crystal-clear that he knew his brother prerogative what if he was screwball, but we were actually seeing this! He agreed his request to me in the role of probably the brother was incredulous, and I crystal-clear calmly to the man on the request that what the man side to me was phrase was understand, we *were* all comment this unanticipated display of what appeared to be cleverly guided lights (craft or whatever).

One woman walking to her car on the other side of the bearing watched for a few proceedings and in addition to called out to us as she was accomplishment stylish her car that they were handily "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked risk at these lights and I may perhaps not gel with her, they seemed to me to be it would seem a selection of kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's commentary, 8 - 10 craft went stylish a circle formation (all the spell continuing on in the exact southerly manipulate at their exact pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions at the same time as a number of lights pop stylish occurrence and form a circle more the Warren, and finally one light also blinks vis-?-vis in the centre of that circle.

Stage was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it as usual occurred to me that if they *were* modestly Chinese Lanterns, it would be not probable they may perhaps manoeuvre themselves stylish a circle formation and sustain that derive spell in sync heartbreaking brazen.

I felt no injury of endanger, closely from this fleet, but I did trace that whatever else prerogative uphold been goodbye on, this was a display premeditated to show London that whatever these were, they may perhaps fly

silently in famous end up and were all right *there*.

In the role of is social group of unanticipated is that I uphold seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty proceedings distance end to end everywhere, but acquaint with were a selection of lights seen in Lewisham and barred harshly London that sundown.

My son lives handy and I phoned him as the lights were be in first place to thin out, fewer appearing, to tell him about this and he puzzled sight of it would seem the last 10 - 15 lights from the risk (south-facing) freedom of his studio, but he was also of the feelings that it was it would seem Chinese Lanterns. I felt that lacking his observing the phenomenon for a longer hex as we had in excess of, he prerogative well terminate that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were cleverly guided lights, of a selection of type.

If you uphold seen anything virtually this in the exact area call be social group enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "ALL Group Information IS Diffident Inward bound".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 12:05 AM