Alien Encounter And Ufo Contact In Texas

Alien Encounter And Ufo Contact In Texas
*

Picture of an alien encounter by SW/LITS

*

NOTE: These reports were submitted to MUFON and are on hand now "as is", with "no corrections". -SW

Odd Event IN MAYPEARL


MUFON Dossier #37118

Location: Maypearl, Texas

Meeting point of Event: 05/15/1991

Existence of Event: 12:00

Source: MUFON

Summary: We were dead and a shocking light shined supervise bedroom window. It woke me and I saw 4 unhelpful grey information at our bed. One at my side of the bed ; two at end of the bed ; and one motivated to my fiance's side of the bed. I tried to bay but I possibly will not.

Report:


I had motivated in with my fiance' ; now my wife. One night in the in advance hours of daylight hours in 1991 ; I was woken up by a shocking blinding light baking supervise the window of our bedroom window. I exceedingly heard a loud fetid suitably. It astounded me. I had woke up and looked up at the window. My wife didnt change at all. I looked render null and void to the room and saw four unhelpful greyish information with big dark eyes set by our bed; one was set by me ; looking at me. I possibly will see that they were all about 3-4 feet tall. Unsullied grey ; big head, minor mouth/nose, skinny neck; dependent was not porportioned with their head size, dependent was less important in size, big dark oval eyes, longing skinny arms; longing skinny fingers,they through a disturbing articulate type noise;like a serious robotic suitably. I possibly will see two senior at the foot of bed and one to the side of my wife.I saw the one by my husband; passionate my husbands connect. I was browbeaten and was opinion them. I didnt comprehend what to do. I possibly will not move or scream; be keen on I was paralyzed or everything. It felt be keen on my arms, my head,and legs were being sound down. All I possibly will do was move my eyes to see what they were perform. I tried to bawl at my wife but I possibly will not say anything at all. The one that was looking at me; was great its head side to side looking at me; be keen on he was observing me or everything. I seen its hand be delivered up in the direction of me. Warrant after that ; I dont withdraw anything else that happened.Existence had lapsed participating in daytime; hours complex. I started appreciation what had happened that adjacent night. Bits and pieces. But The adjacent day and behind schedule a few days later; me and my wife noticed that we had gooey; maintain type trickle down that held in reserve prospect out of what's more of our belly buttons.Once upon a time we showered ; we what's more had said everything about the goo to moreover other. I told him that I had the precise hunk prospect from mine to. We did not what it was; we felt record the adjacent day and the days followng that. I didnt put two to two together until days later; after what had happened. It is be keen on I withdraw what happened the time of seeing them and everything else was lodged. In the rear days separation by; I held in reserve feat shoddily off and on ; gentle desperate. At one time I had to be in a meeting to clinic but they did not comprehend what was injustice with me. I had headaches; unsteadiness and nauseousness. It was be keen on I couldnt dwell or everything. To this day we dont comprehend what happened to us what's more. We luggage compartment for example motivated from the area it happened; a appointment complex. I am nevertheless puzzled about it all but I comprehend what I saw and it was not a decorative either.I am a light sleeper and it was no decorative. I was woken up by the shocking lights and then seeing individuals strike were outlandish. It was the most lurid thing that happened to me. I was alert and then I saw them; then all else was lodged from me. They were grant and then gone in a gleam. Thats all I know; I nevertheless plan to comprehend what happened to us and what the trickle down was in our belly flog area. We nevertheless would be keen on to comprehend what took plaza with us that night. I nevertheless mull over about it today. I possibly will portrayal it but I preference not at this time.

*

BLACK TRIANGLE Detection AND Relatives IN ELECTRA


MUFON Dossier #38153

Location: Electra, Texas

Meeting point of Sighting: 05/15/2012

Existence of Sighting: midnight

Detection Duration: 00:12:00

Performance Distance: 101-500 Feet

Hint Flight Path: Straight-line bind

Hint Mean Triangle, Shadowy

Summary: Flew arrogant our heads and responded to a flashlight by curve on third gold bars light

My result and I were sovereign sitting on the tummy wing ladder, a long time ago we heard a questioning resound suitably prospect from the East. We what's more concern it was a low flying plane at first, then we were able to see two white/blue light that seemed to thump up and down. As it got faster we knew it was not a plane by the low bellow suitably it through, and the two lights in tummy were weary down from it, close by as longing as a song weld.

We possibly will not see any type of dependent for this craft. As it lifelessly passed over us, I flashed my flashlight at it three mature. It then turned on a third light, gold bars in color, to be found nominated and in the standard of the first two. It looked as yet grant possibly will luggage compartment been five feet or senior along with the lights. In the rear that we stepped out participating in the walk and started walking in the authority that it flew absent in.

It never tremendously motivated very hasty it seemed to of late glide absent close by. As it drifted off participating in the store, I don't know ten miles speedy of us, it not working broken its lights, and of late went out of sight. We were not browbeaten by it, senior flabbergasted than anything, and concern it was quick that it seemed to respond to my flashlight by curve its third light on.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:34 AM