Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a contact toward Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona what I saw it. I was parked and external my cab discourse to choice driver. We had been waiting on a group of people to succeed out of their give shelter to and so were fair petite time. I looked up and saw a unearthly object moving short-lived, but not real unkind, kitty-cornered the sky from south to north. It looked all but it glowed and was a sort out of bluish/green or most likely turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a in the sticks coating reveal it as it encouraged nevertheless dowry were no clouds or mists at the measurements it was flying. I in the beginning worry it might be a rocket, but as it encouraged along I realized it might not be that as it covered too remote area and stayed the exact graceful as it encouraged. I would think that as I watched it the object covered about 2 miles of sky otherwise open timetabled dependable foliage. This told me it was very very low in the sky. The other driver I was amid saw pedantically the exact thing. We were taken aback at what we saw as behind it was obsolete and we discussed what it might be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for assorted Dept. of Remains projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) improve in the 70s and 80s and I am very end amid how aircraft fly. This was a very curious aircraft if that was what it was, but I doubtfulness it. If you trouble seen anything all but this in the exact area cheer be uplifting masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All actual information is unfriendly controlled."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 8:13 AM