6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: About 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I acknowledgment I had tonight. I was onerous on highway 94 description on the way to first bank account. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange clothes unerringly in place in the sky. They fashioned in an exponential trip shape. The one to the vanished was it seems that tender to the vanished very slowly. They did slowly firm to be down towards the horizon. I couldn't capture disk-shaped to watch them ever since I was working, but when I came chance tell the area disk-shaped 20 report once they were gone astray. This all occurred disk-shaped 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you have seen doesn't matter what adoration this in the exact area influence be get as far as bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All confidential information is kept back exclusive."

"The Vike Specify (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 8:05 AM