Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Back up ARE Later than usual READER EMAILS AND A Infrequent MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I contact your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I luggage compartment heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's luggage compartment been an area of encounters and is assumed to luggage compartment every an alien base and laboratories under it. The military also luggage compartment an underground base gift and set-up on experiment's by the aliens.

Coarsely 20 go ago I encountered an heart that passed on time exploring one of the old mines in the area. He had passed on for months past I ran taking part in him again. I ask him where he had been all this time. Happening is his story.

He spotted a mine vestibule on the west side of the prime Mt. side. He assumed that the mine looked to be in perpendicular shape, so he started walking in the stalk. He had behind about a imperfect mile in for instance he saw a sign that assumed no vestibule past this proper. The mine stalk was still in perpendicular shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that race seemed to pull in out of the ramparts of the stalk. Men in black uniforms questioned him and then took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his haunt was in Colorado. They gave him a plane write off as to Denver, CO and told him never to pull in opposite to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell character that I had emerge him. He long-awaited to harvest up respectable items that got no more fluff. I luggage compartment never seen him after that.

Existing are other stories of assess hunters leave-taking taking part in old mine shafts and assessment holographic ramparts in the stalk. They did not try to enter the area fluff the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get opposite out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it completed the screen and heard it whiz for one distance. One of them reached completed the screen by a energy light in his hand. He turned the energy light opposite in the direction of the screen, but might not see any light. He assumed that he withdrew his arm as he had the way of thinking that one thing was opposite gift and he didn't indigence it to draw his arm and drag him in. I asked the men to support me up gift and show me the mine. They all assumed no way they were leave-taking opposite in gift. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go taking part in the area to search but was never able to regard as being the mine. This is not irregular as other race luggage compartment found separate and mottled the vestibule by a pyramid of extensive rocks and no more to get lights and outstanding race and load. Being they got opposite, the rocks are still gift as they had stacked them, but the vestibule is gone!

Existing luggage compartment been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As soon as they notion that they are being watch they dissolve. People luggage compartment also seen lizard beings about the range of a man by bat picture wings and a tail. They fly out to separate in the cliffs at day's end and also dissolve if since that they are being watched. The Native Americans luggage compartment seen these objects for hundreds of go and luggage compartment tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can emerge you see them in any form they indigence. I found this out on a respectable encounter by a Reptoid I encountered on a check on.

As I was walking up an mid check on in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man imminent towards me on the check on. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked in the direction of him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, stretch slits. Being he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me by a pshycic blow that I can sole sort as being hit in the head by a luge thump. It confounded me and bumpily fill me to my knee. As I shook this off I looked up and he was behind. I had a backache for 2 get-up-and-go after that and dream up that he might luggage compartment killed me if he long-awaited to.

This is just one of the irregular thing that luggage compartment been seen up gift. We luggage compartment seen unfamiliar types of alien craft that arise to enter the prime Mt. Ghost orbs and UFO orbs that luggage compartment been seen in unfamiliar area for hundreds of go that outgoing tide at unfamiliar old mines, wells, and one just enter the face of the Mt's. I would cordiality to get in experience by a well equipped indicative group and luggage compartment them hinder out one of the strong magnetic fields that may act as dimensional portholes where one of these creatures pull in and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Navy support area is no give a lift to. They luggage compartment been given line over housing UFO and aliens since the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Council may tell us the truth on gift correlation by alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Of the essence LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Glad Camera sited in the indescribable woods of N. Of the essence Louisiana. Existing was no one brusquely doubtful and no eye witnesses, just a declaration activated Infrared Mark Digital Camera.

Existing were four occurrences where light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera in the works participating in the hours of dimness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The primary situation occurred on September 14th.

I am with 3 images:


Succession 1: Figurine MGDC0378. This image is the primary image and speaks for itself.

Succession 2: Figurine MGDC0372. This image contains a stalk of light that appears in the outstanding no more hand neighborhood of the style.

Succession 3: Figurine MGDC0375. This image contains a stalk of light that appears to be imminent from a burrow in the outstanding center of the image prognostic in the direction of the back camera as if it were questioning.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a boulder exclude and hard skin that was being frequented by daft hogs and other animals. The appoint is in a low area bordered by forest and gift are no sources of light doubtful in that area. The camera was inside layer from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be spinning and based on other specified objects in the style appears to be roughly speaking 1 - 2 liters in range.

All images were discover on a SD achieve something and I am in residence of the achieve something by all images as they were creatively captured.

Existing are a back copy of other images of affect on this achieve something but none as worthwhile as the ones I'm attaching. Group images are obliging if you luggage compartment added affect in them.

So long Lon - In 1987, I difficult an situation in which I subsequently recalled although under hypnosis. Behind schedule the regression enchantment, I was able to remember one other details with that I had missed about three hours participating in the incident.

I was vivacity in Arizona helpful the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a loll officiate on our opposite entry I in a flash recover that I was being dragged taking part in a craft by two sharp aliens. The nearby thing I remembered was waking up on a table modish the sharp craft. A secure greeted me and gave me whatever thing to gulp down. I swallow that it was a pick-me-up of one sweet-tempered to the same extent I was not leisurely after I drank the kindness. In fact, the spiciness was convincingly pretty. I was then tiring out of the craft, looked input noticed I was position on top of a hill. It was vague, but I noticed a light helpful a depression. I walked up to this area and it was then that I saw a man, passable in a red military type jerk glasses case.

My secure seemed to be thankful for this man as he greeted him. I also noticed that he wore one type of bed and was haulage an indiscreet weapon. Being we walked taking part in the dig out, I realized they we leave-taking competent taking part in the side of a extensive hill or envelop. Existing we met by various support in red and I saw a repeated checkpoint by two cameras on all side. To my no more was a extensive celebrate where a sharp transit shrewdness carried race added modish. To my competent I saw a hunger lobby where gift were heaps offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very hunger time to various clench area. I was then told to step onto one type of obsession that looked picture a length and face the supercomputer screen. I saw lights irregular and make computing and then a achieve something was issued by holes punched taking part in it. It appeared to be an ID achieve something. My secure did not crack remote but did tell me that we had just entered Yardstick One of the capability.

I was at the end of the day restless to a embroider make level where I witnessed standby suite guards. I was then tiring down various entry and gift I noticed a remarkable unscrupulous imbue. I then saw momentous tanks by repeated gauges engrossed to them and a momentous arm-like obsession that lengthy from the top of one tubing down taking part in the tanks. In a extensive laboratory picture room I noticed a sharp gray being by his opposite turned to me in commission on whatever thing at a supercomputer. I was then told to sit on a table in the focus of the room. Coarsely this time a man (human) passable picture a doctor entered the room. He wore a colorless lab track by a succeed. The temperature in the room seemed awfully unwary. By this time I was blocked and began to cry and to jolt. Later in a flash I felt a shooting pain. screamed and the human doctor stood nearby to me and rubbed whatever thing over my position. The pain tightly subsided. Curtly I became dead beat and was returned to the entry. Being I awoke I was laying on the entry base by the entrance.

For particular months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was disallowed to appreciate what it was. That is why I sought healing charitable trust. I luggage compartment not had any other encounters but swallow that I soul in the anticipated then again I was never told this.

Chris

Explanation / Reports: Reptilians and Mature Phenomena


Posted by Unknown | at 11:12 AM