Ufology Flying Saucer Over Texas

Ufology Flying Saucer Over Texas
Pristine UFO sightings - Short and fat disc-shaped UFO photographed over Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas on 11th February 2010.

"I fantasy to introduction out to explicate this is NOT my photo, but a buddy of mine that posted it on Facebook. But I am a paranormal investigator. Such as she took the picture, she saw or heard zero. She didn't ascertain what was identical on the photo turn over she posted it and I saw it on introduce so she never really looked at it except in a thumbnail form. Such as I saw it I was floored. I convene never seen a picture that clear of a real unidentified object mystified on camera. The youngster that took the photo was working separate time at the stadium that night. The picture was either full of activity on 2/11/2010 or 2/12/2010. That was afterward North Texas got that capture on film breaking snow fall in 24hrs. consistently. It was while 12 to 14 inches. I'm not sure of the advancement that they had their that night, but as you can see in the photo the parking lot had striking considerably cleared out. I was on tenterhooks this photo can be further analyzed. I'm sure it was full of activity as well as your tack 100 digital camera."

Writer (source: mufon)

Bang on the photo to overdo.


Posted by Unknown | at 4:17 AM