Black Triangle Sighting In Sumerco West Virginia On December 11Th 2013 Triangle Of Lights Steady

Black Triangle Sighting In Sumerco West Virginia On December 11Th 2013 Triangle Of Lights Steady
On the 11th of Dec. 2013 I was migratory accommodate from work on United 214 in the direction of Sumerco in the direction of WV RT. 3. It was roughly speaking 7:45 pm I was looking up out my driver side pause to see if the sky was clearing, such as it was numeral to be very ill-equipped that night, since I noticed three lights very termination en masse in a triangle shape. I slowed down to see if it was irregular manner a plane, but it was not. It traveled manner a plane across the sky but I have never seen a plane imperfect irregular lights and in that shape or formation previous. I observed it for about 2 min. flying across the sky until it went out of sight over the mountain. Im not platitude its a program UFO but, not a plane either.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO WordUFO Word on FacebookEviland Word Respectable For You

Posted by Unknown | at 4:11 PM