Ufo Sighting In Big Lake Minnesota On July 4Th 2013 This Was A Bright Orange Light Moving Steady Through The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Big Lake Minnesota On July 4Th 2013 This Was A Bright Orange Light Moving Steady Through The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN BIG LAKE, MINNESOTA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - THIS WAS A BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT MOVING STEADY THROUGH THE SKY, AS LOW AS A SMALL PLANE WOULD FLY.

I was with friends watching several personal fireworks around a lake. I was looking around to see if there were any more fireworks. It was then that I noticed a bright orange, low, steady light moving through the sky. I noticed it over the south side of the lake, moving northeast. As it came closer to me it faded almost instantly, off to the northeast. I was feeling since I first saw this, that it was a UFO who had come to observe the fireworks. It was huge and bright, unlike your typical flashing airplane light, and too large and low for a satellite, in my opinion. I was amazed that I was seeing this. The object merely faded into space. It seemed as if I should have kept seeing it, since it was so huge and bright. I mentioned it to my friend that did not see it. She agreed it was likely a UFO. I am amazed that there are similar reports of this in other states.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:57 AM