Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On November 16Th 2013 Object On Moon In High Definition Camera Shots

Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On November 16Th 2013 Object On Moon In High Definition Camera Shots
UFO SIGHTING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON NOVEMBER 16TH 2013 - OBJECT ON MOON IN HIGH DEFINITION CAMERA SHOTS

I was setting up my camera for the comet Ison fly by. I took three practice shots of the moon. Later examining the shots I noticed these anomalies. I saucer shaped object. One structure, and one machine that looks like a jet engine. I used photoshop to clarify the images. I still have the originals unformatted. I also have a set of the originals in jpeg format.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:11 PM