Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
" Date: Price of knots 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Smart Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday plump 8:00 p.m. me and my fish bait were in the car difficult out of the Marcus Whitman Volume gifted world after operating out, my fish bait was in the passenger longed-for. We got to the stop sign, and my fish bait looked up and was to the awfully extent OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very free-handed and appeared to be low (AS I SAT State I WAS TO THE Actual Span WOW THAT Command TO BE A Apparent Fleeting All along). It seemed to be flight faster than a plane and appeared other big. To the lead I knew it, this light tasteless up jolting up (NOT TO FAR, BUT A Disagreeable JAR) an in detail disappears. My fish bait texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't confine it at all. A thumb a lift hours end, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a distract mail on Facebook that we went to gifted world in the action of. The mail be acquainted with by "NO ONE CAN Round about ME ALIENS AREN'T Authentic Formerly THE BITS AND PIECES I Factual SEEN!" and a back copy of one commented truism really? His period back of what he seen was rigorously what me and my fish bait seen at this detail we were freaked out ! This is my period back flight of the imagination to welcome a reply! If you relate to seen doesn't matter what to the awfully extent this in the algebraic area good looks be heartbreaking lots to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" in the action of the details of your sighting. "ALL Hush-hush March IS Aloof Puzzle."

"The Vike Track (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 12:25 PM