Ufo Sighting In Buffalo New York On August 10Th 2009 Ufo Hovered Over Building

Ufo Sighting In Buffalo New York On August 10Th 2009 Ufo Hovered Over Building
UFO SIGHTING IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 10TH 2009 - UFO HOVERED OVER BUILDING

Me and my friend was driving over a bridge near where we had stayed at the moment, when we came almost over the bridge, I saw a ufo or something hovering over a building. I noticed no one was out on this street. Then I noticed a variety of lights scanning. It looked like it was observing the building. My reacations was like "wow" no one else is seeing this? Since it was so close over the building I decided to investigate. I remebered saying to myself, if this was a ufo why would this be so close to the building Where everyone can see? So I pulled my vehicle in the back of building right near the craft. I got out the car and the shape of it was like a spinning top and the bottom as well. I look up and noticed the color was a blackish grey and flashing lights. The lights were lined from the top to the bottom. The top colors was green, white and red. The lights under that was blue, white and red. Next thing you know I was driving. When I'm a few minutes away from home and it was like my memory was wiped away. My friend that was with me on that occasion had no memory of this happening. In front of my house I said to myself dang I was supposed to look at the craft. In due time little by little I started to remember what I really saw that night.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:39 AM