Ufo Sighting In Bronx New York On July 4Th 1975 Object Appeared And Moved In A Rapid W Path 2 Times

Ufo Sighting In Bronx New York On July 4Th 1975 Object Appeared And Moved In A Rapid W Path 2 Times
UFO SIGHTING IN BRONX, NEW YORK ON JULY 4TH 1975 - OBJECT APPEARED AND MOVED IN A RAPID W PATH 2 TIMESWhen I was approximately 7 or 8 years old, my father, brother, uncle and I were on the rooftop of my building looking at fireworks across the city. It was then that all four of us looked slightly upwards and saw the object move from left to right in a "W" pattern (sharp 90 degree angles). The object disappeared and then reappeared and repeated the same motion another sequence and then disappeared again (not to return). We all saw the object and commented on how fast it did what it did and that we didn't know what it was or at least what we knew what it wasn't... My uncle has since passed but my father, brother and myself still vividly remember the incident and feel that we (the US) or other countries do not have the technology to move at the speed or direction that this object moved.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 5:29 AM