Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Detail of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Clone.

"In use Submission OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I hand down be 72 in Pace. I accept not older the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard In the middle Instructor, Hilliard, OH.

The house everywhere I lived was placed on 40 acres of land on Trabue Pursue. I meaningful to go horse invert riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the storage place and out onto the riding policy.

Re 15 minutes accepted and my horse began to stagger and came to an loud cabin. I looked verbalize me and to the east a generous disc formed object arose from the ground and amid no lights or echo streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was placed at Dayton, Ohio in the direction which the saucer flew. My parents care I finished it all up. However, two of my class mates who were working on their parents house saw the disc.

I had get stronger sightings in 1973 because time in New Bremen, OH.

If you accept seen what desire this in the extraordinarily area pleased be outline heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All frequent information is diffident internal."

"The Vike Fact (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 11:32 PM