Black Triangle Sighting In Longmeadow

Black Triangle Sighting In Longmeadow
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN LONGMEADOW, MASSACHUSETTS ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2013 - TRIANGLE-SHAPED LIGHTED HOVERED AS WE PASSED BENEATH IT ON THE I-91 EXPRESSWAY.

We first noticed the air craft as we were driving north on I-91 between Enfield, CT and Springfield, MA. It first appeared as though it were lights on top of a tall tower, but we soon realized that they were too bright and too high to be any tower that we were aware of in the area. It also did not appear to be moving fast enough to be an air craft. As we approached it, the high way veered to the east and I was able to view the object out of the drivers' window of my car. My wife was unable to see it at that point, but I could see that it was surrounded by white lights, and triangle-shaped with a red light in the middle... a "classic" triangle-shaped craft. No lights were blinking, and it moved so slow that I could not tell if it were moving south or hovering. I eventually lost sight of of it as we continued north on I-91.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 2:04 PM