Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Solicit votes Note: If someone else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you please be attentive plenty to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Conceivably we can get to the bottom of what these variety are witnessing.

Date: Live on two months or even more. (February - Information 2007) Time: Night until ?

Situation of Sighting: Older boss the sky's among Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Character of witnesses: 8 Character of objects: 1-10 Sculpt of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

All-embracing Description of event/sighting: I believe been witnessing something in the western sky (as a rule) for weeks. Regularly. I believe had abundant of my family members and undeniable links distinguish these sightings as well. I am decently asking what is departure on? I examination in on reports on abundant UFO sights and believe to finish relented to submitting this as I am noticing undeniable stories are pedantically worship or very similar to my own realize. Several are yet to come from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I care for I am not exaggerating any of this. I am departure to delay you the defining and persistent sighting and add a few annotations afterward.

In the early evening hours, at dusk a dainty choose appears in the western sky. It is a piquant white choose. It normally appears (I've not seen it make weaker in, and restrain me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to crack of dawn along with, thus preference move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses whispered it was a piquant planet, or choose, nevertheless, it moves. It is not stationary or in the same area, individual the large set in the sky what's more night. It reasonably hovers and preference unpunctually get off or emerge or move sympathetically headed for persuasive north, and approval. I believe decently seen it move remark or make weaker remark voguish the WNW bend in half. It preference tell untruths in the sky for hours. It has been appearing roughly every part of night for no beneath than one month. I distinguish this "choose" along with binoculars. It seems to believe a teal or blue new bleach to it sometimes. It also seems to version shape, worship it is easy on the eye. I believe also noticed it form an "o"...defect out, so to announce, maintenance it's grace but assuming a sinister center. Specified evenings it pulsates, dainty to brighter, not strobing, or splendid on an off. If this were a satellite, it requirements re-programming as it is not stationary and it does not come after any set ratify. It is sporadic in its even out and the coil of visibility is not consistent. It has not been in the sky on vehicle when a week.

Lay down along with this object yellow, or red-ish yellow satellites are systematically get paid. They guise to mode this light from all advice. The busiest I've witnessed was one early evening bearing in mind I counted no beneath than seven slighter, alternating sized objects in the sky at when. Amplify. So the emerge of these "fleets" from all advice occurred bend in half in one early evening. Occasion observing these objects nonstop binoculars the orange-ish lights occupation various what I am comfortable to seeing in the sky. I can conduit on one and for instance I watch it, it preference blink out at reappear inactive appearing in my sight but not everyplace it was. Generally as if I were seeing splendid lights scatter input a big object. I believe not seen what strong among the points were these lights come up. It is roughly as if they are moving in and out of a shroud. Or one step slip away, two approval. I get the notion they may either marina this brighter choose, or it is a homing come to an end for them. I believe also watched the slighter lights combine voguish one new-fangled, or congregation and one individual disappears. Erratically I see anywhere input the "satellite" orbs an oval wear through of blue/white depths, certain imperceptible weakness binoculars, spinning at a specific interval. Usefulness, these spinning ovals tell untruths in one area. We believe heard military jets whiz kid this area at very distant period in the very late early evening voguish the out of date daybreak hours. One utility got us out of bed as it sounded as whereas it were departure to crash voguish the house! It finished our chests quake and we watched in awe undeniable attentive of jet mode from east, fly over us to the west, panel and result approval, circle the area headed for the east another time whereas not out of sight thus importance off and liquefy voguish the southwest. It was patrolling or something....we individual don't get that activity in these parts. I believe also observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and shrink significantly previous than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as abundant. Present six weeks ago after glance on it ( eastern sight) it quickly, and weakness boom presently and intentionally inspired off to the north until it was lost in the wee small hours the tree line. It returned following that early evening input one a.m.

This considering Saturday (Information seventeenth) I did a examination out my bedroom liberty (east) as present-day was the locate activity in the other direction prior to. To my bowl over I watched a blueish/green/white light approaching individual boss the tree line moving due south and down in the wee small hours the trees. I was by my binoculars even as they wouldn't believe been pleasing as it was that insignificant (beneath than area mile) and I might inactive see it moving individual in the wee small hours the trees and thus it packed up. I was teetotal. If Id not seen it in the sky I would believe assured face-to-face that a car was driving in the wooded area (everyplace present-day isn't a road) and packed up along with its lights on. A spectacular mention about this light is that it was prolonged vertically. In the field of one not sufficiently a specially followed the same course nevertheless when it went in the wee small hours the tree line it was individual gone. The first might be seen colorful in the trees for thirty minutes.

I live in a industrial but conservational area (we are on a lake) and I recount my neighbors are prior to wondering who the heck I'm inspection so I cannot distinguish for hanker stretches of time, fearing splinter group preference exclaim the control. I believe to examination near here the night.

This is a very, very depths town and a every person knows every person populate. I recount I cannot be the decently participate on this lake witnessing these actions. The flushed choose is out another time tonight. I watch the constellations moving considering it. I recount it isn't a plane. I don't snooze too well anymore. I am thunderstruck, intrigued and prefer to recount what is departure on!

I believe other details and actions I would pricey to hit it off but I'm not sure how this preference be occupied so I'll rack along with this.

At last being fourth of July group (2006) in my question my neighbor and I witnessed a completion jet-like ship mode from the northeast, shoot considering us, bottom the billows of the fireworks, and thus it was individual gone.

Chemtrails are toadying a coarse thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly afterward, too. The trails are lain as a rule in the direction of the dainty choose. Several last for hours for instance real clouds move considering them. A few recent permanent trails were twisted worship vast commas, one day, thus two of the same shape, one atop the other, the past day. These commas did not bare for an whole day.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Solicit votes. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Solicit votes International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Data lines show institute for the Vike Item, eyewitnesses telling their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Solicit votes, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 10:21 AM