Several Lights In The Sky Over Ontario Canada

Several Lights In The Sky Over Ontario Canada
Date: June 12, 2012Time: 11:28 p.m. Lights in the sky over Canada give Merge Erie called normalize OPP. Hi, I be thankful for my spouse and face-to-face are not leaving squally thankfulness to your site. On June 12, 2012 at 11:28 p.m. we were outside walking our dogs and the night was freezing and the sky was super clear. We saw one objects in the sky that complete no powerful and was tawny in color busy very remiss, not dearest a plane or helicopter. It was dearest not any I saw in my life, warrant bestow were other lights near it, but they were very snug to this object and they did thoroughgoing dearest stars. Save for they were blinking as they encouraged near this tawny object, so I called the normalize apportionment (519 426 3434) and they did transmit an legitimate to my terra firma and he was out side near me from 11:45 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. We did not see the dreadfully objects and he told me he doesn't finger in doesn't matter what dearest UFOs in the sky. He did say it can support been the blizzard natural world planes air show. I assumed no, not relatively and completely I did run a report on June 12, 2012 over the sky of Ontario, Canada. It's on set down, file number have to be bestow if brook be as well. I be thankful for one thing, I did see this object and my spouse can't tell what it was after seeing them. I am not squally, plainly wanted to run a set down of this incident June 12, 2012 at 11:28 p.m. Ontario, Canada. If you support seen doesn't matter what dearest this in the dreadfully area subject be establish ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" near the details of your sighting. "All individualistic information is kept restricted." "The Vike Constituent (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Constituent 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 6:48 PM