Strange Orbs Of Light Shadowing Aircraft On Final Approach

Strange Orbs Of Light Shadowing Aircraft On Final Approach
STRANGE ORBS OF LIGHT SHADOWING COMMECIAL AIRCRAFT ON FINAL APPROACH 2-8-03 ESSEX FALLS NEW JERSEY I was looking out the window and noticed an airliner in the Newark airport landing pattern. The object was in the NE sky from my perspective. My attention was drawn to two points of light that were apparently following the airliner but appeared to beat a much higher altitude. As I watched the points of light, I observed them circling and disappearing, resuming straight motion, and circling each other,and disappearing. A third light joined in the dance. All were fading in and out and displaying unusual changes in motion. I called to my son Christopher to come and see. He did. We both watched as the points of light continued to circle each other, disappear, and reappear again inslightly different points in the sky. We both watched, and concurred what we were seeing. The objects appeared, brightened at times pulsing, and disappeared throughout the observation. One last point of light, appearing farther distant than the others appeared, moved eastward and disappeared. The elapsed time was about 4 minutes. At first I thought I was seeing some refraction in the window I was looking through, but after calling my son who had a slightly different perspective and was seeing the same thing, I became more curious. I wanted to know if anyone else had observed the same display. I suggested that we report our sighting, and my son agreed wholeheartedly. Rather that call it in to our police dept, I felt that MUFON could make the best use of our observation. I would really like to know if others observed the same display. Kens Note : This area of New Jersey is a hot spot for UFO sightings. Most are observed flying down the Husdon between New Jersey and Manhattan. I feel the bright lights of the city draw these UFOs to the area. The above image is a rendering. Thanks to MUFON case file system.

Origin: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 7:42 PM