They Cant Shoot Us All Right

They Cant Shoot Us All Right
Did you ever notice how good news always comes in twos? Me neither, but it did over the weekend. Not only do I now have two UFO sightings to investigate, I have two people signed up (besides me) for the Million Intruder March!Yes, my daughter Cxxxx and her boyfriend Dxxxxx will be joining me in Rachel, NV, at 6 am on the morning of September 19, 2012, to storm the gates of Area 51 and reveal to the world all the UFO secrets that the US government has been hiding from us. (My wife says she's going to be there, too, but so far she has avoided signing up on Facebook...) A picture of Area 51 taken from so high you can't be shot down by conventional weapons. Which part of the base will I have my kids secure? This raises an interesting and important question. If much of the Million Intruder March is made up of loved ones, how will I decide who will lead the charge past the (heavily) armed guards? How will I decide who should secure various areas of the base, some of which may be massively radioactive? If a million go in and only three or four come out, who (besides me) will they be?

Source: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 1:53 PM