8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Put up with area in Jacksonville, Florida. Declare 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my ensemble and I counted as everyday as eight multi-colored yellow lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for a selection of account, and they appeared to be haulage speedily toward the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor unpredictable authority. They eventually drawn out one at a time. The last one drawn out about appointed overhead. My ensemble believes she saw them set advice, but I did not find that. I tried to get a video of it in the company of my battery-operated give a buzz camera, but that didn't work out.

I handhold never seen suchlike be interested in this. At first, we perception they may perhaps be helicopters from Campground Blanding. Subsequently most likely rockets, but we saw no haze lag behind. By chance they were meteors glancing as well as the person. They were in actual fact the provide with color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm happy in the company of that explanation either. My ensemble is really not happy in the company of that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing following. We are both hesitant of UFO sightings and not possible to get exited about such be relevant. But what I saw last night was very neurotic. If you handhold seen suchlike be interested in this in the same area satisfied be selfish adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All unique information is modest inner recesses."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 7:16 PM