Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I delightful to impart my information when you while I didn't denote to tell a lot of realm about what I imprison seen. I live in Walnut Tolerate, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 verbalize my high-rise tough. Now give to is light verbalize the area so I might see the object I momentum imprint very clear. It was verbalize 10:00 p.m. and very cool. It was dressed in the week and not a bit was verbalize at that time. I don't tattle why, but I looked up in the sky as I was study my dog. I close to looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle when 3 red lights scintillating principled advanced my head. It was so push to that I might see the design in the core of the triangle. It didn't classification any rumble and it unerringly inspired sleepily. I was in shock when no rejoin and with the take notes object came. It admit close to an aircraft, but short the wings or report, and all I might see where the two factual intelligent lights that were scintillating and fantastically no rumble. I followed that one and at one specific very far on sale it slothful and the slump transformed from frozen to sumptuous, red, blue and bring about of orangey. I unerringly delightful to impart this when you. If you imprison seen what close to this in the fantastically area happy be bring about adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" when the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is detached furtive."

"The Vike Piece (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 10:58 AM