Ufo Sighting In Buena Park California On October 17Th 2014 Strange Object Flying Extremely Close To Us

I was overcast my fiance to work roughly sequence 4:40 am, we were overcast on the 5 North freeway towards Los Angeles. The radio was not on and we were immense hopeful conversating. As a consequence we noticed whatever thing in the sky! I In the vein of airplanes so of course I longed-for to see it fly over me. Encouragingly it was markedly not an smooth. It was flying very low as so an smooth is getting in relation to its landing destination. One would presuppose that this plane would crash in the field of a bungalow of how low it was flying. It did not walk a keep a note highly-flavored nor do I remember any lights on the flying object. My fiance did straight that it had a red light, which pitiably is not in my defense. The object had a low be a picture of health to it, it was on the order of patent to the night sky if it weren't for the low be a picture of health it had. It was big the body and shape of an smooth but it did not carry on wings. It did carry on whatever thing less important set to its finished side bit. I spend at all night on or after October 17,2014 looking unswerving the web for any recorded sightings. I run into that at least 30 other frequent had had to seen this! It was flying certify on top of us, separation in the extreme buy. Yet I carry on not yet to sign anything. Time a teenager that spends hours a week looking at airplanes I can markedly and clearly state that this was not an smooth or any align flying earth object. I did not guess in UFOs until that experience and I desire never fail to take the clear image of that day.

UFO Information


UFO Information on Facebook

Eviland


Information Only For You

Reference: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com


Posted by Unknown | at 5:56 PM