Black Triangle Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On January 9Th 2003 I Have Seen 3 Types

Black Triangle Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On January 9Th 2003 I Have Seen 3 Types
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA ON JANUARY 9TH 2003 - I HAVE SEEN 3 TYPES,

i had my first experience around age 7 and continued until i was 30 yrs old, i was told by my family doctor today that i really need to contact ufo investigators to help me, i suffer from a lot of phobias,and anixity that seems to steam from abductions, he believes, i hate typin so please bare with me, my first encounter was at age 7 i was in my bedroom,where i still live and i heard a weird sound outside, as i looked out my window i saw this huge disc shaped air craft hoovering over my inground swimming pool there was a beam of light from the center of the craft going in to my pool, i ran screaming for my grandma,as her foot steped in my room the beam shut off and it lifted straight up and flew west, within a few seconds,,next major event i was in my bedroom, and had just layed down, my room filled up with a bright neon green light,i felt paralized, unable to move,i couldnt move i saw 3 little people,grey in color big heads, little skinny bodys, i felt like i was being takin and returned at the same time, when the light went off i jumped up and had clear liquids pouring out of my nose and ears,shortly after i was on my monthly period and i lost this weird bean shaped thing, i couldnt pop it,with anything,kniffs, needles, nothing it was shaped like a kidney bean,i can explain more on the phone, i still have the pod burried in my yard,,i cant believe im telling u about this pod,,please believe me, i have witnesses this is so embarrising for my to speak about,,ill take a polygraph,i promise im trlling the truth,,,there were more things in between and after,,many more this is just the bigger events, please help me, i want my life back i need closier or answers...please

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:20 AM