Ufo Sighting In Baker Nevada On July 18Th 2012 I Saw A Very Strange Flying Object Under Windshield Over My Car

Ufo Sighting In Baker Nevada On July 18Th 2012 I Saw A Very Strange Flying Object Under Windshield Over My Car
UFO SIGHTING IN BAKER, NEVADA ON JULY 18TH 2012 - I SAW A VERY STRANGE FLYING OBJECT UNDER WINDSHIELD OVER MY CAR.

I was inside my car driving. I got some feeling to look up ( over windshield).first 5 second I haven't think, I was just looking at the Flying Object, then next 2 second I was focused to note blink my eyes, cause I knew ( for some reason idk why) if I blink the object will preform to invisible. Then, when the flying object desapeared, I thought wish I flye that fast to be at my place in Vegas in a few second. My feelings was - I know I saw it ! Again !... Where is the Gas station ?! I'm in the middle of no where! How many miles left until I ll see any light in this desert at night... I blink my eyes and this flying object preform to invisible otherwise where is the tail ?...

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:56 AM