Twitter Ufo Sightings And Buzz 43

Twitter Ufo Sightings And Buzz 43
@Zerbog I had a dream about a UFO last night that used a very peculiar air propulsion system out of holes at the bottom of the craft.

@seinaruyukiyuki "(translated) "Ah! Usou that! Just when you come back, shooting star? UFO? s the view like a great light (` ') quite large and fast blue tip pictmap ? green? like I was looking for colors like... A person staying or what? It was a moment

@stavrosfilm
" (translated) "A friend told me in elementary school when I suddenly remember the UFO story. Went down in the coast of Kamakura. Adamski Shitarashii witnessed a group of type. UFO or sauce on the bottom of the base? Present there right now, and what do they think about him? I vaguely, Kenya nowadays, and more.

@jackie0010 ummm im pretty sure there are aliens&ufo's #justsaying

@VegasReportCard I saw a UFO other day?

Credit: project-ufo.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 10:33 PM