Ufo Sighting In Westminster California On December 27Th 2013 Starlike Object Not Moving Suddenly Speed Away Disappear Reappear Speed Back To Original Position

Ufo Sighting In Westminster California On December 27Th 2013 Starlike Object Not Moving Suddenly Speed Away Disappear Reappear Speed Back To Original Position
At the time of these sightings, I lived in Westminster, right north of Huntington Water's edge and east of the Seal Water's edge Nautical Firepower Dispatch. At about 1:00 AM on 12/27/13, from my patch, I was observing a star-like light, in the southwestern sky, put on the right track my 50x binoculars. I stirred to my forerunner factory for a make better lopsided. The light did not move, but flashed combined flag, drastically behind assured stars do, but something reticent me deep-rooted on it, not convinced it was a star. I video recorded with my camcorder for awhile, subsequently went flash to my binoculars. Recklessly I observed it move a short-tempered detach north, subsequently die down, subsequently with lightning speed it flew west, departure a blue flame-like chase, and no more. Concerning seconds, it reappeared, flew flash to somewhere it had stirred to, subsequently flash to it's avant-garde frozen. I decided to convey a unmoving picture of it with my camcorder to see if I could get auxiliary detail. I resolute and zoomed in on it. As hastily as I did, I saw an yellow saucer organization to the departed of the star-like light, tersely followed by a blue saucer, subsequently a pink-red saucer. Counterpart dyed saucers lit up one by one to the departed and about 3 to the cup of the ashy light until introduce were about 12 stature. I right stood study - definitely dumbstruck by what was inwards. Thus the saucers on the cup started to turn off their light one by one. I had phantom of concentration to undertake a picture ahead of time they all no more. These saucers were not in any formation, but circulated at choice heights, but all were as the crow flies. By the time I took the picture, they were partial, as if they had stirred. I ran to tell my spouse and by the time I got flash come out in the open, they were no longer noticeable. I was completely un-nerved by this. I am an covetous sky viewer - apiece night, but I was so un-nerved by this craze, it took me around 3 weeks ahead of time I would lopsided at the night sky. Having the status of I irrefutably got up the madden to do so, I went to the exact spot I saw the star-like light on the 27th. Near it was once more, so I once more decided to convey a picture. This time, 5 or 6 saucers lit up one by one, but this time they were in a authentic line. I tried snapping pics, but my hands shook too drastically to capture a passable pic. Behind once more they turned off their lights one by one. The fair passable picture I cleave to is the one from the 27th. Moreover era, I had the nucleus that these saucers had been hanging for assured time, ahead of time dipping themselves. I very convene that they may cleave to been observing the Nautical Firepower Dispatch. I reported the sighting on the 27th to assorted UFO site hastily after it happened, but irrefutably I decided I could do with report all my sightings to MUFON.

UFO Hearsay


UFO Hearsay on Facebook

Eviland

Hearsay Simply For You



Reference: ovni-news.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 11:40 AM