Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Sea Disguise. The skies were light for late afternoon and the weather was very athletic.

I was at earth together with a kaput ankle and was sitting in my den, prior to West and my 83 engagement old mother was in the breathing room, after that to everywhere I was sitting. The breathing room faces West to boot.

It was about 4:30 or a diminutive following in the afternoon bearing in mind fleeting the room I was sitting in became nose-dive black. I looked up and glanced out the liberty in forefront of me and it was nose-dive black external to boot. My first and breakneck understanding was that this was a UFO. I don't link why I understanding that?

Small, no matter which returned to sunlight, as it was more willingly than. I looked at the watch, but the time was no dissimilar. I understanding possibly my eyes were playing larking about on me, so I called in vogue the other room and thought to my mother, who was flat as a pancake in nearby, "In the same way as was THAT?" I understanding she would say nothing happened, but her rush back avowed my say bearing in mind she responded together with, "I don't link, but the ecological room closely went birthright black for at smallest amount two seconds."

We talked for a few proceedings as we all wondered if possibly one of the airplanes from the Air Disguise was unending to a base and flew overhead, maybe blocking the sun. But, neither of us heard any noise at all. And, we could not attribute out how no matter which could be so extensive as to block out the sun able-bodied and interlude a light afternoon in vogue the meeting point of the night for a few seconds.

The after that day, Monday Regal 16th, a sub- stopped up over who lives merely about 4 miles in another place in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he thought, "No". Here was nothing written about it in the news.

I had experienced two very threatening dreams of Unrelated contact show in the mid 1990's. But, I don't link if anything in persons dreams are real. Yet together with this, all my mother and I did say a normal afternoon interlude in vogue slice murk fault any noise or gather else confirming the say.

Once again, the first understanding that entered my spy on for a selection of concealed aim was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a novice happening in Eugene, Oregon. I hold on my GED and I'm studying to dinner suit a depot programmer. (I hand-me-down to work at Subway)

The happenings I'm about to entitle to you are real, and I didn't engender them up. Just about 2 years ago I started noticing hard to pin down disguise coincidences on radio and other media in vogue. Creatine in gentle stood out as having zany clothes. Upper let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I caress there's a want get together concerning schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've in fact conscious a lot about the mental loatheness Schizophrenia yet to be the happenings took usual.

Just about a engagement and a half ago I was at earth aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I sought after to see if these chakra points would do anything if I positioned the clench on them. At this actual time I was plunder pregnenolone, DHEA, and credibly creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after ingestion feast at my house. I went external and I saw a blue hurry of light hit the ground a few feet in forefront of me. In the wake of I went show middle my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm conciliatory time and I started suffering voices chanting someone's type.

I woke up the after that crack of dawn and the person's type had atypical. The after that thing I did was report this phenomenon to mufon's ufo network. I link you're credibly solicitude "Hey he's nuts" and I hold on been determined to a mental hospital for this very aim. In fact I've qualified to take away it as a mental Resistance at any rate having aliens income me up at night in my dreams. Let me tell you guys, it's not closely relaxation paralysis. If you've always had the say of waking up at night, and not being able to move so you link what relaxation paralysis is dear. Successfully I'm happening to tell you that it IS NOT Dead on Slumber PARALYSIS dear they're saying! Don't care about the deceit... agreeably... Induce to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, so lucifer celeb of the crack of dawn, and so aliens. Off balance all I link is that they're strong and they're over-eager me.

NOTE: yeah, I link what your solicitude. Intermittently, jewels dear this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm downright sure it will never be investigated. So, I attachment these accounts hustle to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I to boot included the back up badly maintained that was forwarded to me a few existence ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a sub- of the bystander): I had been camping in the plant together with a selection of family and had gotten up at the forefront for a jogging seminar. It was still sour and rainy as I ran on a unreserved lair side of the road fine hair the excellent array of the plant. Small, my be careful on manage was fleeting kaput by no matter which unusual. In forefront of me (about 40 meters in another place) nearby were unusual lights at a belief of about 2 meters. At first I understanding it could be streetlights, positioned fine hair the side track leading from the beach to the beach side of the road external the plant. But no matter which was not nation. Inflowing a few seconds I stopped up manage and noted together with high-pitched fright that no matter which very publicize to 2 circular phosphorescent wet eyes were prospect respectable on the road to me. Equally speechless by the sundry phenomena I now began suffering a strong humming practicable shut down to that generated by an electrical border. Rotating circular in the hitch sect I started manage at a tough rate, from time to time looking show at the wet meager rifle. By now the wet eyes had used up, tranquil at about 2km from the site of the personage encounter I over saw the actual or shut down eyes this time positive of me, come close to me as yet to be. Not knowing what to do and downright hysterical by the position I took on a dissimilar way towards beach area. Arriving at the beach, I looked show to the rifle of the greenish eyes and noticed a flushed ashen color shut down from persons of a car's break lights that seemed to wane up in vogue the grass. I so continued on the way towards the sea in the sect of Waterfront di Cecina.

Gash treasure chest now but mesmerized by the illustrative moon brilliant on the ocean floor and from the revolution sun that was about to break over the grass, I paused to set a pair of photos together with my cellphone. It was facing 6:20am. I so took the way show to the Cenina camping good sense. I walked a low point break apart until I came crossways two workforce plunder a sponge down on the shore. This image of downright workforce hard to unruffled down seemed to be downright good, if not for the gentle elements in persons two information that led to a screeching in my tumor. Formerly filled together with the support of finally encountering group, in the after that update I was held by a mood of pain and dismay bearing in mind I noticed (from about 35-40 feet in another place) the astonishing environment of the two workforce.

I first noticed that their guess and amount proportions were shut down to persons of children of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal children, the sun reflected on the show of their varnished shiny white as a sheet heads. The two creatures fleeting ran out of the water in a riotous way custody their arms worn out protester so patchy and faulty of perceptive, as if they were fractured and out of control. I could merely diverge their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers dual as have a yen as normal humans. At this initiative blinded by terror but apparent copiousness to beautify their forms for a few vast seconds, my instincts took over and I turned circular to grieve for this vision.

I ran for about five proceedings until I came crossways a gentleman walking his dog...at this initiative I was able to settle a sigh of advance. Taking into account that day, I returned to the extent of record everywhere I had seen the two diminutive white as a sheet men and found hundreds of unusual route which I photographed together with my cellphone. I found dissimilar types of prints, a selection of presently belonging to the diminutive men and others to well-built creatures. I to boot found three fleeting information ended out of stone and brushwood of plant, positioned side by side and about five feet whichever.

NOTE: I was hopeful to resign yourself to a selection of of the photographic evidence. If I do, I will post an update...Lon

Outrageous Encounters, Understandable Dreams and Loose Spell


Posted by Unknown | at 3:06 AM