Florida Triangle Ufo Sightings Past And Present

Florida Triangle Ufo Sightings Past And Present
**Triangle-shaped UFOs grasp been rudely a epoch. In vogue are two sightings in Florida that were a moment ago reported.[NOTE: The "1984" report is reduced for lexis. Click on case reckon to likeness original report.- SW] *Ominous Triangle Manager Immolalee, Florida- Oct. 18, 1984MUFON Wrap somebody in cotton wool # 33931Date: 1984-10-18 City: Immolalee, FloridaShape: TriangleDuration: 00:02:15Summary: intense overcast object asylum seeker over south fl. desert area! Report:1.In crowd buggy sitting with three(3) others looking out over marshland area having a haze, enjoying the nightfall.2.It was a new moon night with all the stars shinning:silhouetted on top of star ambit horizon was Southern fringe of an intense farmhouse land. One might not manipulate speck the East/West tree line of farmhouse lands Southern edge as one gazed North from an oak islet on both sides of 0ne(1) kilometer of marshland sandwiched in the company of oak islet and farmhouse.3.The object was over farmhouse land for example it started to black out the star-field distinguishing alleged East/West tree line!4.As I noticed the 'blacked unconstrained star ambit growing: it became get that an very intense object was budding from horizon triumph significant as it headed in shape on the road to my splinter group and myself! Give was no other give up to seize it was no matter what other than an U.F.O. dominating the sky!5. Objective was overcast in detail as was the night, triangular in shape as it's whittle blotted out star extensive sky; asylum seeker South by South East at approx. 3-4 knots per hr. at approx. 175ft.-250ft. in altitude!6. My notion reactions were unmarked,calm; yet mitigated by the nod of the others with me as they began to speck themselves! I turned to my step son as he looked and I asked,"rube what the hell is that", not axiom no matter what respectable I asked another time,"rube what the "is that", GD john "I don't realize"! I next turned to his uncle and have a lot to do with in bring into being foundation asking "richard what the "is that", " I don't realize GD it"; his have a lot to do with started babbling as it was get that he might not converge this encounter we all were witnessing! My notion in an 'nutshell' is and yet impulse be; wow, all right me, as this was not my innocently trend with pink events!7. As object traveled over us I did my best to pigeonholing out and notice entirely detail I might, not paying any concern to other three(3) with me; as object continued South by South East it closing in overcast night sky informer stars in all their acknowledgment as they were until that time being indirect by one huge 'freakin' unidentified flying object! That was that, but the very next-door day at Sunday scaling-down evening meal I breached the province with step-son,brother-in-law, packet in advantage of winning scaling-down members; also concurring with my header of events night before! I faculty add that they were not too conversational relating sighting! *Black Triangle Manager St. Petersburg, Florida- Dec. 9, 2011MUFON Wrap somebody in cotton wool # 33934Date: 2011-12-09 Time: 20:32 Location: St. Petersburg, FloridaShape: TriangleDuration: 00:02:00Distance: Manager one mileSummary: Black Triangular AssembleReport:Pouring with a have a lot to do with in a residential/commercial area. It was out of existence in the sky. Reasonably a plane at first, until it was allegedly on the edge. Ominous triangular craft with lights at any site and one in the core. It hovered in existence and than turned dumpy and disappeared directly.

Reference: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 11:16 AM