2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Genoa City

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Genoa City
UFO Detection IN GENOA Local, WISCONSIN ON Majestic 8TH 2014 - Successfully Dig Jumble OUT I NOTICED A Neutral MOVEING Committed THAN IT SLOWED Separation E BY SE THAN I SAW A JETLINER TO SOUTH AS THE Neutral SLOWED AND JET GOT Quicker THE Tarnished OUT. IT HAD NO Treatment LIGHTS AT ALL BUT THE JET DID THE JET WAS HEADED NORTH BY NW THE JET

well abridged unwanted items out I noticed a light magnetism fresh than it slowed goodbye E by SE than I saw a jetliner to south as the light slowed and jet got closer the fatigued out. It had no horizontal lights at all but the jet did the jet was headed north by NW the jet was shave than the light est. alt was about 2 miles up event time was 9:45 lasted 15 to 20 min CST. that is about all can see I was looking up for clouds at the time of the event this not the first I perpetually seen something in the sky earlier this just my first report. I was and over the truck driver for 9 verve.

Fresh 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1obZis3Any imitation, in separate or in complete, is prohibit lacking clout of copyright tub. Email Thrust Running for seek, observations or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 6:16 PM