Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On February 2Nd 2015 I Had A Visitation From Them

Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On February 2Nd 2015 I Had A Visitation From Them
It was Saturday night around 10:30 and I head a weird nose down stars, I thought the lady next door had opened the garage door, she hadnt. She was not home. I went do and check the charge door openers they were in the cars. I then shut the door. I went back up stars, I looked around the room the glowing, I thought we just had a power surg., I thought nothing off it, I decided to go to sleep, I had got some band new that I may have Cancer, (I have found out since then I dont) I went to sleep and in the dream stat a had a dream about this man who had on an old combo like costume. I looked at the man and he said You will not die, and if you did WE always come back, we do not die, I realized his eyes had become yellow gold and his face had turned alien, the room had become full of light, I woke up and realized the room had become almost 90 degrees. I knew I had been visited again. This is no longer a bad things since I am partially one of them. He also, told me they do not like the Taliban or iris they are to destructive and part of the Greys. They are watching them for us! Dont be afraid anymore you knew we were here, he sated!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Posted by Unknown | at 10:22 AM