Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Abstain"Sitting Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Group and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I outlook my transmit finds you well. The believe I am writing today is to enquire if your update fasten customary any dreamlike reports of firm objects in the night sky. I fasten been operation on two tear cases, exhibit, a sighting from Telkwa in which current were three witnesses to this have fun, and discrete exhibit in Houston, B.C. where a set of two had seen a very firm object over the Bulkley Spill. I was words amid discrete investigator and he else customary a report of the exceptionally type of thing steal hidey-hole in this area Burns lake, B.C. So far I fasten interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took hidey-hole on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now fasten information of discrete proof who came relaxed and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five kind I fasten interviewed are all married, amid families and very creditable territory. The dates behind this all took hidey-hole would fasten been from January 31, 2002 unerringly up to February 3, 2002. Or you capability fasten a report from one on all sides of this time epoch. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. behind you last had your set of six Harvest Circles. Personality who has any information about these actions can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (bunged) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so a great deal for any telltale sign you may perhaps confer on to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Authority Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:28 PM