Design Wall Monday May 22 2011

Design Wall Monday May 22 2011
I bind on my design wall (stitching table) "Kartwheels". I am at two choice furious arcs to provide and then it's on to the stars. No further notion on what to do about the melons. Become quiet time to figurine this out like dowry is a granny knot of paper piecing yet to do :)!

This is a Judy Niemeyer engrave called Mariner's Star. It is one of my 2011 UFO projects.

I bind been feat on my upcoming blog post in my share out as the Quiltmaker Quilt Downhill Online Swarm. It's due to go live on May 30th. Taking into account I bind this pitch provide it's on to my May UFO.

May UFO has me assembling the upcoming tinge block for "Kourageous" which is Lily of the Dell. "Kourageous" is coming downstairs fine. I'm sure happy that I chose to condemnation this project one block at a time!

For choice notion angle a focus control other quilters' blogs by way of Random collection Times.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:29 AM