Ufo Sighting In Maryland On March 7Th 2009 Round With Bubble And Little Man With Big Head And Little Body Sitting On

Ufo Sighting In Maryland On March 7Th 2009 Round With Bubble And Little Man With Big Head And Little Body Sitting On
2013 SIGHTING: UFO SIGHTING IN MARYLAND ON MARCH 7TH 2009 - ROUND WITH BUBBLE AND LITTLE MAN WITH BIG HEAD AND LITTLE BODY SITTING ON DASH BOARD

In the beginning, I saw an object like a falling star. I thought and believed that it was not a falling star but an UFO. By it being late and where it believed it landed. Nightly, as I walked my dog, I observed every date where it could have landed. On a particular night, as I was walking the dog, I looked up and saw the flying saucer rising over the trees in the direction where I believed it had landed. As then flying saucer came over the trees, it was so close to me that I could touch it. There was a bubble on the flying saucer and we were able to look at one another, face to face for at least two minutes until they gradually vanished I the air. As time passed, I would return to the place where then ship landed. I would call out to the UFO and they amazingly responded as star lights bounding off the trees. You have to be very careful because they have resources where they can seriously do bodily harm

(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Denial (Video).Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:29 PM