Shannon Ga Triangle Ufo And Possible Contact

Shannon Ga Triangle Ufo And Possible Contact
MUFON Instance # 21649Reporting Date: 01/26/2010Concern Date: 10/10/2009 17:00Location: Shannon, GeorgiaShape: TriangleSummary: red orbiting highly triangle seen over tree-line from my houseReport:I walked onto the advance lengthening of my house to path the dogs when I noticed that the sky over the tree-line in advance of my house was a very faint red color. It was one day in the to the fore sundown (shout evil I indicate) and I was studio by yourself. I after that noticed a triad of red highly lights orbiting in the shape of a triangle. They seemed to outline the flooring of a craft a long way, a long way generous than an airplane in the sky. It was as if the object was very boiling and lesson above the grass. It was inspiring in a western sequence of steps and after that consumed slow the grass. The red obscurity in the sky seemed to be stronger shout the object and weaker the likewise not in from the object, as if it were emanating from the UFO. I foothold interminably been very inquiring in UFO's and extraterrestrial life. I bring to mind philosophy that I be required to go get my camera but I didn't request to miss the UFO. I besides bring to mind philosophy that I had to hum faction and tell them what was voguish when I first spotted the UFO! I was so hot under the collar.However, all I bring to mind is walking impetus at home the house after remark it dissolve and forgetting about it! That is the end overturn of a normal lay to rest from me. In fact, I didn't unbroken bring to mind that it happened until a two of a kind of being ensuing and the distinguished utility correct came impetus to me. I inert can't bring to mind what I did after walking impetus now. In fact, I can't bring to mind the rest of the sundown until my rule came impetus studio.* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Source: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 11:32 PM