Ufo Sighting In Spring Valley California On May 11Th 2013 Gs 6 To 10 Bright Orange Orbs

They might have been chinese lanterns but the flight path was a little strange for something like that. My girlfriend called me whilew she was driving home and told me to look up because there was 2 orange lights in the sky. I got excited and went out back to look but I couldnt see them. She tried to tell me where to look but it wasnt working. I couldnt find them. She was only a few blocks away so I ran out fron so she could pick me up and I could see them. She had already taken a few pictures on her phone and so were alot of other people who were driving next to her. After she picked me up she turned 1 corner and BAM! lights in the sky right in front of me. The 2 lower ones were hovereing and kind of moving side to side next to each other while the rest of them were motionless. 1 of them descended to almost to the horizon and then ascended again. We stopped a couple blocks after she picked me up to get a few more pictures. At this time several people were in there fron yards looking at the lights. 1 lady asked what they werew and I said they look like Ufos. and she said thats what she was thinking. We drove in there direction to get a better look and then another one appeared a little lower than them. After a few blocks they started dissapearing so we stopped to look again. At this time there was only 1 left and it kind of drifted up and dissapeared. The kinda looked like they were drifitin like baloons or lanterns at this point. But when I first saw them they were in a formation and not moving except for the 2 lowere ones. The light was flickerin like fire which made me think of the chinese lanterns. So I dont koow what we saw but it was really neat!

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:10 PM